I’m an in home childcare provider located in a very safe and quiet neighborhood here in N Portland. I have over 35 years of child care experience and I try to, everyday, improve my practice to accommodate all of my daycare parents’ needs.
* Adams Child Care is an advocate of having a small/medium sized group of 6 children at a time, but I will accept more if positions are part time. I accept children aged 15 months and up.
* I have openings for full time and/or part time positions. My hours are 7:30 am – 5:30 pm Mondays – Thursdays and 7:30 am – 4:30 pm on Fridays. Rates are very affordable!
Here is my schedule of the amount of children in my care at the moment,
Monday: 5 children
Tuesday: 4 Children
Wednesday: 5 Children
Thursday: 5 Children
Friday: 4 Children
* Sign language learning sessions (We try to learn at least 1 new sign language term a week)
* Hands on interactive activities (Baking, gardening, crafting, etc.)
* Daily ABC and 123 practice sessions
* Toys Cleaned and Sanitized every Tuesday and Friday evening
* Daily painting, drawing, and/or crafting
* Introducing the concept of mathematics at the proper age level
* Daily playtime/free time, indoor and/or outdoor.
* Potty training
* Circle time (interactive games with peers, story time, etc.)
* Affordable tuition rates!
* Large, safe, wooden fenced backyard with sturdy climbing structure and tons of other fun toys!
Adams Child Care can also provide references from current, as well as previous, parents upon your request.
Adams Child Care is led by a well experienced child care provider, Charlene, who has worked with children from all different backgrounds and walks of life. Charlene is a warm, loving, and nurturing provider who accommodates her clients’ needs.
Contact Charlene, Owner of Adams Child Care, as soon as possible to reserve your spot; space is limited!
Phone: (503) 891-6838
Website: *COMING SOON*